Four Loko sends Northeastern student to the hospital - well, that and the vodka
The Huntington News reports on a case of vomiting in a can:
The student said she had been drinking vodka and Four Loko at a party at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). She was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center by ambulance ...
About 90 minutes later, another student was spotted stumbling into a dorm and, when quetioned by EMTs summoned by an RA, admitted she'd been drinking Four Loko as well.
Northeastern's health services recently urged students to swear off Four Loko, in a letter that says nothing about vodka.