News that Stop & Shop doesn't want to touch Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls is apparently spurring a mini-frenzy among the local Twitterati desperate for fudge-covered rum balls. So here's a (no doubt far from complete) list of local emporia where you can get your hands on some Schweddy Balls:
- Back Bay: Marlborough Market (via Penny Cherubino).
- Beverly: Henry's (Eileen).
- Charlestown: Johnny's Foodmaster (Cara).
- Chelsea: Market Basket (John-W).
- Chestnut Hill: Star Market (Amy Pas).
- Northboro: Wegmans (Christian Holt).
- South Boston: Tedeschi, W. Broadway and 7-Eleven, E. Broadway (Say-Mo and Molly).
- Porter Square: Shaw's (Mamajoan).
In the Boston Store:
The unabridged audio version of Sebastian Junger's The Perfect Storm, read by Richard M....
$12.13 - Learn more / Buy
RBONH12SETBBU NHL Team: Boston Bruins Features: -Ornaments.-Made of plastic.-Authentic NHL team...
$16.99 - Learn more / Buy
1 inch in diameter Genuine Boston MBTA transit token cufflinks.Plated sterling silver setting
$37.24 - Learn more / Buy