Photo by Colleen G.
A fire in a fourth-floor bedroom at 501 Washington St. displaced six people but caused no injuries, the Boston Fire Department reports. The fire was called in around 3:20 p.m.
I live down the street and they seemed to be very on top of it. Too bad 1% gives the other 99% a bad name in the paper.
I have a great deal of confidence in them.