Remains of a room at 101 Maxwell St. Photo by BFD.
A bedroom short circuit caused a two-alarm fire this morning at 101 Maxwell St., the Boston Fire Department reports.
No residents were injured, but one firefighter was taken to Carney Hospital with a head injury, the department says. Damage was estimated at $200,000.
The BFD should get rid of the Iphone and invest in a real camera. I'm sure Homeland Security has funds for this.
They do. The BFD has a photographer with top of the line equipment. Those photos are for the investigation which follows every fire. The pictures that the Public Information Officer posts are an attempt to give as up to date info as possible.