The Boston Fire Department reports the Heritage Elderly Housing building, 30 S. Bremen St., was evacuated this afternoon after a worker dislodged the building's gas meter, causing a gas leak that spread inside the building.
Nobody was injured; MBTA buses were brought in for residents while National Grid repaired the leak.
In the Boston Store:
Our tees are soft and comfy. They run a little small, so size up for a looser fit.
$14.95 - Learn more / Buy
Before the 1820s, the vast majority of Americans ate only at home. As the nation began to...
$22.50 - Learn more / Buy
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from...
$5.99 - Learn more / Buy