Short circuit causes two-alarm fire in Roslindale

Firefighters in the attic of 112 Beech St.

Firefighters in the attic. Photo by BFD.

A fire caused by an attic short circuit did an estimated $150,000 in damage to the house at 112 Beech St. the Boston Fire Department reports.

A family of three was displaced by the blaze, reported around 9:35 a.m. Nobody was home at the time and there were no injuries, the department says.

Neighborhoods: 

Topics: 

Free tagging: 

In the Boston Store:

Boston Fenway T-Shirt For Diehard Fans. This iconic Fenway sign tee shirt is perfect for the...
$21.99 - Learn more / Buy
Boston MBTA Metal Sign- Harvard. Harvard was included as one of the stations involved in the...
$299.00 - Learn more / Buy
When terrorists apparently strike one of Boston's Mbta transit stations during the famed St....
$25.99 - Learn more / Buy

Location