Short circuit starts two-alarm fire in Roslindale home

Fire at 10 Hazelmere Road in Roslindale

10 Hazelmere Rd. Photo by BFD.

Boston firefighters responded at 1:25 a.m. to 10 Hazelmere Rd. in Roslindale for a fire that went to two alarms before being knocked down.

The home's three residents were already outside when firefighters arrived to battle the blaze, sparked by a short circuit in the second-floor ceiling.

The Boston Fire Department estimates damage at $500,000. One firefighter was transported to the hospital for heat exhaustion.

Ad:

Neighborhoods: 

Topics: 

Free tagging: 

Comments

Short Circuit?

By on

He's in Montana now I thought, seems unlikely...

up
Voting is closed. 0