Boston Police report they are looking for three men they say have held up five markets at gunpoint over the last week.
In each of the incidents, one suspect armed with a black firearm and two accomplices enter the store and demand money from registers and safes. The suspects are described as black males, approximately 25 to 30 years old, wearing hooded sweatshirts pulled over their heads and faces, latex gloves, ski masks, and bandanas.
The stores held up:
- Home Market, 165 Belgrade Ave., Roslindale, 9:30 p.m., 11/7.
- What a Deal Variety Store, 636 Warren St., Roxbury, 11 p.m., 11/5.
- Henry's, 892 South St., Roslindale, 10:25 p.m., 11/4.
- V&D Variety Store, 1897 River St., Hyde Park, 10:05 p.m., 11/4.
- Z&R Convenience Plus, 59 Fairmount Ave., Hyde Park, 10:35 p.m., 11/2.
Anybody with information can can contact the anonymous tip line by calling 800-494-TIPS or by texting TIP to CRIME (27463).