Sure, you could just stage a boring rally to call for action on climate change. Or you could hold a Boston Under Water Climate Festival, featuring such fun events as
- Building a sandbag flood barrier
- A massive group photo in front of the sandbag wall with a banner calling on world leaders to get us back to 350 and to pass a fair, ambitious and binding climate treaty this yearFlooding Station: learn about what sea level rise and higher storm surges will mean for Boston
- Fred Small sings "Three Five 0"
- Canoe relay racing!!
- Participatory Climate Theater!!
- Plus blue face-painting, bike-flag making, and much, much more!
Saturday, Oct. 24, 3-5:30 p.m. at Christopher Columbus Park.