A smouldering underground power cable may be the source of the carbon monoxide that sent two residents of an East Boston apartment building to the hospital last night, the Boston Fire Department reports. Read more.
The Boston Fire Department reports carbon monoxide from a furnace underneath Exhale Salon, 28 Arlington St., sent four people to the hospital this afternoon.
AlertNewEngland tweets on an incident this morning at 250 Dudley St.
Help keep Universal Hub going. If you like what we're up to and want to help out, please consider a (completely non-deductible) contribution.