Flaming manhole at Northeastern caused by 'penetrating spray' flashover

The Boston Fire Department reports fire flared up a manhole behind 359 Huntington Ave. this morning when some "penetrating spray" being used by a worker to loosen a bolt on an underground transformer hit a "small torch" and flashed over.

The transformer itself had already been shut down for repairs, the department says. The fire went out by itself and there were no injuries, the department says.



Free tagging: 


rule 34

Rule 34 territory, if there ever was. There must be some subcultural genre of public works erotica!

Voting is closed. 0