City vows no more Tai Hos as it shuts grease- and vermin-filled Dorchester restaurant

The Dorchester Reporter reports city officials shut a Chinese restaurant on Blue Hill Avenue yesterday after inspectors found its kitchen air vent clogged with grease - and its basement clogged with rats and cockroaches.

The Fire Department in particular has paid close attention to the condition of restaurant air vents since the 2007 Tai Ho fire in West Roxbury, which started in a grease-filled vent and which killed two firefighters.




Free tagging: 


Slow today

By on

Just got the headline joke...

Nicely done.

Voting is closed. 0