Hey, there! Log in / Register

TC's Lounge fire caused by faulty beer cooler; no connection to nearby transformer fire

A short circuit in a beer cooler behind the bar caused the two-alarm fire that ravaged TC's Lounge on Haviland Street, the Boston Fire Department reports, adding the fire had "nothing to do with the transformer fire" that broke out not long after a block away.

Neighborhoods: 
Topics: 

Ad:
Like the job UHub is doing? Consider a contribution. Thanks!

Comments

This is my favorite place in Boston. I hope TC, Tony and everyone got out ok.

up
Voting closed 0

True

up
Voting closed 0