Boston College's University Health Services reports:
More than 120 BC students have reported to BC Health Services with symptoms consistent with the Norovirus. Nearly all cases are related to students who ate at the Chipotle restaurant in Cleveland Circle during the past weekend.
In response to the spread of the virus, BC has taken several steps, including shutting down all on-campus salad bars and other self-service food offerings.
The Boston Public Health Commission reported yesterday that several people not affiliated with BC also show symptoms of the illness. City inspectors shut the burrito place in part because a sick employee was allowed to continue on the job.