NorthEast Fire Alert reports a mattress caught on fire on the fourth floor of the Omni Parker House on School Street shortly after 9:30 p.m. Sprinklers mostly doused the blaze; but firefighters ran a hose up there just in case.
Thanks to the BFD for keeping the midnight oil going
Help keep Universal Hub going. If you like what we're up to and want to help out, please consider a (completely non-deductible) contribution.
Copyright 2022 by Adam Gaffin and by content posters.Advertise | About Universal Hub | Contact | Privacy