Hey, there! Log in / Register
Lucky the fire started when it did
By adamg on Sat, 07/05/2008 - 2:39pm
Valerie reports her uncle lived in a Stoneham house destroyed in a three-alarm fire last night:
I am so grateful it happened at 10pm instead of 2am. If it had happened later I fear we would be planning a funeral today. John said it spread really fast. He overheard his downstairs neighbor on the phone to her DH saying that she had a candle going and it caught the curtains on fire.
Like the job UHub is doing? Consider a contribution. Thanks!
House fires suck
Good for Uncle John for escaping and all. But what's a DH?
DH usually means "dear husband", a.k.a. beloved spouse, in this context.
Maybe she was on the phone
Maybe she was on the phone with Big Papi.
It was confirmed that a
It was confirmed that a firework had landed in the gutter and started the fire, it wasn't the candle. The downstairs neighbor was my mother.