Hey, there! Log in / Register
How to get from Boston to London
By adamg on Thu, 03/29/2007 - 5:45pm
It's Google Maps, so it couldn't possibly be a goof:
The directions from New York to London advise you to drive to Boston, then jump into the water at Long Wharf. Ditto for San Jose, CA.
Like the job UHub is doing? Consider a contribution. Thanks!
How do they know 29 days...
...is the length of time it will take me to swim across the Atlantic?
29 days ...
or six months in a leaky boat?
My Folks Drove it Up Here from the Bahamas
The important thing here is that we get
to the part where you ask me how I'm gonna get down to the shore.
- Oh, how you gettin' down to the shore?
- Funny you should ask, I've got a car now..
- Ah wow, how'd ya get a car?
- Oh, my folks drove it up here from the Bahamas.
- You're kidding!
- I must be, the Bahamas are islands. Okay,, the important thing here is
that, uh, you ask me what kinda car it is.
- Uh uh, what kinda car do ya' got?
- I've got a bitchin' Camaro...
"Bitchin' Camaro"--The Dead Milkmen
A song I love having stuck in my head
Logging on to iTunes now to download it. My poor coworkers.
"it's this place that lets
"it's this place that lets high school kids drink"
I still have that cassette!!! Loved that band in high school :)))