Red Sox were on fire this morning
Literally. Alert New England reports the Boston Fire Department responded to 4 Yawkey Way - the Sox front office - for a second-floor fire around 11:30. The fire was quickly knocked down.
Steve Saleeba tweets:
Could be one of many fires that will have to be put out there this year.
UPDATE: The Boston Fire Department reports the cause was a short circuit near a wall-mounted light fixture. No injuries, but fire and water damage estimated at $100,000.
Photo copyright Paul Keleher. Posted in the Universal Hub pool on Flickr.